Hunter X-Core is a simple irrigation control unit designed for greenhouses with comprehensive facilities.
Hunter X-Core is a high quality and popular automatic irrigation system used by amateurs.
Due to simplicity of its setting X-Core is an excellent solution for private greenhouses. The controller allows you to manage the watering of your plants following an individual schedule for each zone (planting bed). Hunter X-Core irrigation control system allows you to change at any time the number of irrigation areas to be under control (from 4 to 8) just by the way of installing additional expansion modules. The system has waterproof case.
Hunter X-CORE performance characteristics
- 4 zones / planting beds to be irrigated (with possibility of expansion)
- remote control (option)
- watering schedule: 7-days calendar or programming for even/odd days, 365-days calendar overview
- Easy Retrieve Memory: necessary program is kept in the memory and can be restored at any time.
- Seasonal adjustment: from 10% to 150%
- Adjustable delay between zones
- One touch manual start
- Possibility to set days without watering to be always displayed like “off”.
- Hunter Quick Check™- failure testing
- short-circuit tracing
- 3V lithium battery (included into the set) for remote programming and keeping the current time, not used upon program backup.
The system is to be connected to 220 V power line and water line having minimum pressure of 1 bar. In order to control each watering zone you should buy a valve that controls water flow. Available valves may be ordinary ones or those with pre-installed filter and reducer that controls the incoming water pressure.
Automatic irrigation systems Hunter can be found in greenhouses, private premises, landscaped parks, and plant nurseries – wherever the irrigation quality is given special attention.